Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Just us Girls

Don't you totally love a " Girls night out"? I swear lately I just live for them. Big Beautiful studio downstairs to work in but I adore getting together with my Buds to play and be creative.
Last Night ( tonite) it was at Memory Preserve in my favourite take out of town visitors to spot...Gardner Village. Unloaded the car then made a leisurely trip to Sweet Aftons for fabulishous Fudge to share and scrapped the night away. Well til they closed at midnite anyway. Got some cute Chloe pic's and She got her Very First Secret Santa gift!! So cute and so Chole!
She is so spoiled.
I of course talked the night away and accomplished all of 8 cards and one half of 1 LO. But I had a ball!! it was my to me, myself and I gift for getting back into the pool and getting some exercise. Best of all I get to do it again next week at another Official Croppin' With Chloe store!

No comments: