Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Monday, August 07, 2006

New Diet...

What is it about getting your hair or nails done by a guy that makes you feel more pampered than when its a girl?
That's my question for the day.
I love having that hour or so every few months when I get shampooed, cut and shaped. I love it even more when the hairdresser or nail artist is male.
I've decided it's because it's something I do for me...myself.....and I. Plus it must have something to do with me taking care of the man in my life so I feel more spoiled when it's a guy taking care of me. I wonder what Freud would say about that?
Whatever, after a hair or nail appointment I'm all cute and purty and feel soooo pampered. Especially with a Pedicure on a massage chair thrown in there for good measure. I'm in absolute heaven!
So I spent a bit and got the works the other day. Brows, Chin, Mani & Pedi
Of course I make sure the painful part of my salon visit is always first. The waxing. Can you say Ouch!? I HATE the Pre-menopause symptoms I'm having to deal with, extra eyebrows and sometimes even a full beard seem to be going on. Thank goodness for blonde brows and facial hair but not when it's 1/2 an inch long!
I think I've got a new diet plan in the works...........It can't cost much more than Jenny Craig.........I'd take a foot rub over food any day! Something to look into...everytime you feel the urge to snack go get a pedicure. Sounds a bit promising Wonder how I'll market it?

No comments: