Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Craig's List

I'm having a love affair with Craig's List.com. Seriously I'm totally addicted to checking it out almost everyday. It's so bad I find stuff in Idaho for Little Sis to buy. I've even hooked Hi and now she's making money right and left getting rid of her "baby books" by selling them there.

Last week I totally scored with my twin cabinets with glass doors, old fashioned pulls and the skeleton key locks. Love them!

So today I spotted 2 of the cute chairs that I saw yesterday when there were 3. So I bought them! $20 each and they came with blue denim slipcovers.........Thanks Laurie! the ohter gal yesterday din't want the slipcover so she gave me the extra one too. I can use it as a pattern for new ones or since they are denim and thus Cotton I'm off to test out a Rit Dye job on the extra one to see if I can get a sage or deeper green.

In the meantime they fit perfectly in the living room.

No comments: