Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Monday, August 21, 2006

Catching Up

On Saturday I became Great Auntie Vic to little Carter ?? Behunin. He was born very early in the morning about 3:15 am. K & R are now Grandparents! Freaky Weird since they were married about 4 years after the Frog and I. He has dark hair and weighed in at 8lbs 3 oz and 20 3/4" long. We just had a shower for H a couple of weeks ago so she's all prepared even though he came a tiny bit early.

I'm getting very excited. I get to leave for a few days and go to Boise. We've been bribing Em to get herself potty trained by telling her she can have a slumber party with me in her room. I don't know if it's really working or not though. She told me she was really good except she took a nap and woke up wet cuz her "algebras" were acting up. she of course meant her allergies but I think she's been kicked out of big sis's room one too many times so H could finish her homework.LOL she's such a KOOK but I love her and the other girls to death.........if only they'd write...are you reading this Girls?

She got her haircut the other day so I have to remember to take her a red hair ribbon so she'll look just like Matilda.

No comments: