Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Monday, August 14, 2006

the Cowboy Way

I was reminded today by reading the blog of a scrappin' friend of mine of an old friend. So I did nothing much today but layabout and read. I finished the LDS novel I was reading which was book 4 of the Fairhaven Chronicles: a Thorny Path by Sharron Downing Jarvis early this morning before the Frog woke up.
Then after reading J's blog I polished off a couple of Louis L'Amour novels. I've read them so many times it only takes about 3 hours to get through them. So they are great for the Dr's office. My favourites are well thumbed paperbacks. Some I've managed to pick up in HB leather.
It's been kind of fun to remember the summer I beat Daddy in reading every one pf the 74 the Connell library had, then starting in on Zane Grey and reading all of those that were available too.
Of course that's also the same summer I fell asleep reading in the treehouse and rolled over and off...... right into the bramblebush not once, but twice! LOL

No comments: