Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Life, and Other Miscellaneous Interuptions to It

Ever really really wanted out of a committment?

Ever thought it won't matter someone else will just pick up the slack?

Not around here. Five! count them 12345 Five meals Monday for different members of the neighborhood . Four on Tuesday and at least 2 more in the next couple of days. Not fun! But considring I only got one traumitized call I think it went okay. I ended up doing the same family both last night and tonite but they really are special to us and I just called for Pizza for them. I hope everything went okay with everyone else.

It's either feast or famine...we go for along while without anyone needing anything then we have a short burst where everyone needs something and they always seem to conflict with my schedule. I like my calling in the church just not tonite.

Not while I have a headache anyway...... which BTW has been ongoing since early Sunday. Ick. On the bright side I managed to get 6 scrapbook pages done at our crop the other night and that was alot of fun.

No comments: