Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

1/2 Over LIFE

So here I am 45 + 4 days old and I've been telling people all weekend that my life is now officially 1/2 over. Sort of Funny weird, since I truly never think too far ahead...too many years of the Frog not feeling well once a Big Day arrives so then we cancel.
but I figured it out and if I average out the lives of both Grandmothers I'll live til I'm ninety, which means that at 12:17 pm on Friday July 7 2006 I was officially Over the Hill. Since I feel like I've been crawling up it on my belly hand over hand for so long maybe now I'm eally over it I'll gently roll downhill thru the rest of my life.....NOT!!!

I had a really good Birthday though and got the wonderful gift of seeing my family over the weekend at Little Sis's. I even met some of her friends, since after dinner and fireworks we crashed in on an Idaho Scrappers Crop then went to Breakfast with a bunch of really fun ladies! BTW Shari's Stuffed Hashbrowns rock!

No comments: