Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Gratitude List

Day 5: I'm grateful for who ever invented Nacho Cheese Dip and chips today. it makes a great lunch!
 
Day 6: I'm grateful that I live in a country where I have the right to vote, to make my voice heard. Where I can determine the future by the choices I make in a little booth today. I'm privileged to be a part of the process. So grateful for...
the Constitution of the USA and in awe of the founding fathers who realized the importance of gauranteeing those freedoms for my generation. They were truly inspired by the Lord. God Bless America!!!
Day 9: I'm grateful for light and heat when so many are still without power on the east coast. I'm thankful for the moisture that has come and gives me the excuse to hibernate in the house without feeling guilty.

Day 10: I'm thankful for the young men who shoveled my driveway for me so I could get out to the grocery store today. I tried last night to clear some of it away and slipped and fell. I'm also very thankful to whomever invented heating pads BenGay

No comments: