Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Monday, May 23, 2022

Newly updated!!! I'm back! Did you Miss me?

 Hello friends and followers New and Old


Lots of things have happened in the years since I created and kept up this blog. Trying hard to make some really big changes in my life and I started a while ago but mostly I took one of the biggest step today.

I went to church this morning.        Huge step!!

I have been watching Sacrament Meeting online for a while now but I havent been going. Why is a whole different story that I'm not sharing now. I also just don't really have a good answer.

So today was a big day because I also stayed thru Relief Society. Something I haven't really done for at least the last 8 years. Actually it was yesterday because it's 1:30 and I need to go to bed because I have a Dr's appointment early tomorrow.

No comments: