Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Attitude of Gratitude

Thankfulness. I read the other day that Oprah has kept a Gratitude journal for 22 years. My friend Janalee adds what she is thankful for after every one of her blog posts. So for this month I plan on posting everyday something I'm grateful for.

A few minutes ago I just got back from a walk round the block with Crickett. It's the first time she's been on a leash ever. She's is so funny. Very scared and clingy. Not adventurous like Lucy was at all. The Bancroft girls were out on their tramp and she wanted to go and play with them rather than explore. We'll keep working on it.

So today I'm thankful for the nice calm weather when let me get out and about.
I'm also thankful for candy. I have a lot left. Not so many Trick or Treaters came by before I left.

1 comment:

janalee said...

hey- you said my name!
miss you :)