Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Yesterday it was 4 years since the Frog passed away. I got thru it a lot better than last year. I’m sure it was because I had Tara, TeeDee and the boys here. I was so busy laughing at Jakob and Emil and Lucy that it wasn’t til later that I got a bit teary. Even then Lucy seemed to sense my mood and wanted to snuggle.

Today I was supposed to go play with Patty in Provo but there was so much snow here even once the driveway got cleared for the 4th time I didn’t go. Between Wenesday night and Friday morning we got about 17-20 inches. Terry and Emil cleared it off a couple of times while they were here.

So now for my resolutions:

Floss every day.

Eat more fruit and veggies. Do the outer perimeter of the store and shop clean like the GF Girl & the Chef. I may even join Bountiful Baskets like Baby and Middle Sis.

Start walking Lucy twice a day again. I’ve gotten terribly lazy.

Finish the Bathroom redo.

Read more, TV less. At least as many hours reading as watching TV per week.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Wow, I can't believe it's been four years, it seems like just yesterday =0(

Glad you had awesome people to keep you laughing and keep your mind busy.

Unknown said...

Thats great new years resolution.


Skagway Fishing Charter |

Kenai River Fishing|

Montana Elk Hunting