Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Three, Two, One………Go!

I’m pscyhing myself up to go dumpster diving. You read that right… Me the Princess of Pink is going to dive into the bowels of my garbage can. I may never be seen again.

We all know what goes in there. Once it’s gone into the Black Bin of Doom I consider it “Lost and gone forever, dreadful sorry, Clementine.” So why am I even be thinking of it? you may ask.

I got a speeding ticket last week. The first one in 20 years. I’ve managed to avoid a speeding ticket since Mother’s Day 1990. That debacle involved the Columbia River Gorge, the Beach Boys and a sweet little red ride with Out of State plates that had the needle buried. I did slow down quite a bit when car after car were still passing me. But never the less I still got clocked at 85mph in a 65 zone.

Last week I just wasn’t paying attention.

So I got a ticket.

Yesterday I cleaned out my car. I tossed everything. Including the ticket. Yucky. Lucky me…… here I go.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Oh speeding tickets, such a hassle. My husband got two parking tickets and forgot to pay them...I found out I have 2 points on my license since the car is registered in my name. I am guessing that's what the 2 points are from. I hope you find it!