Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Friday, January 07, 2011

Where is Slave Labor When You Need It?

Goodbye Christmas...............Don't I wish!!!
Christmas looks like it exploded again! Half the decorations are off the trees and in little piles scattered about. I usually leave everything up til Twelveth Night. But now I want it all out of here. NOW! Where is a cute energetic 10yr old when you need them? Hyrum helped me put it all up and ran up and down the stairs bringing trees, boxes and totes up.  He worked very hard.
Maybe I can buy more totes and just send things sliding down stairs and forget about them. But that won't work since 1) I'm broke and 2) Christmas stuff is very breakable.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I don't even get out all my Christmas stuff anymore--only a few things a year--it's still a lot! and I still have stuff around, too. =) And I don't want to get it out to the shed--too dang cold!