Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Monday, June 22, 2009

Missing in Action

For most of the past month I've been battling pneumonia. It has totally kicked my butt. Not only have I had to reschedule every Dr appointment I had. I made a few unscheduled ones as well....like a trip to the ER for IV therapy from being too dehydrated. I missed out on all kinds of things that I was really looking forward too.
Just like always I lost my voice and it's still a bit scratchy.
Justin & Katrina's wedding. I was able to get their flowers done with alot of help. Thanks so much Cami and Kristen!! Melissa was chauffer extraordinaire since I was too sick to even drive to get them.
Chayla, Ashley and Brittany's Graduation all happened when I wasn't all here. Three neice's and 3 different schools all in the same couple of days. Chayla got a scholarship to play Basketball at Big Bend so proud of her!!
I also missed out on the Garrick Wedding and the Cabin Crop up at Scrappin' Smiles. Though I did eat a marshmellow and some chocolate and wore my brand new Froggy PJ's when I crawled back in bed. Tamara kept me in the game and sent Patty home with all kinds of fun things for me and a pink T-Shirt.
I finally started feeling a bit better and went scrapping last week. I didn't get an awful lot done but it was nice to get out of the house.

2 comments:

janalee said...

I'm glad you are feeling a little bit better :). I missed you when we were up at Strawberry- the pink shirt helped, but it isn't the same as having your sassy attitude at the table!

Kristen said...

I hope you are feeling all better now. I wanted you to know that I gave you a blog award. Check it out on my blog here http://krissymissy-ifyoureallywanttoknow.blogspot.com/