Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Stalker

I know most of you have heard about my stalker. He's the little round kid that lives in the Circle down the way. He comes by at weird times of the day to see me and play with Lucy. Sometimes they are extremely WEIRD times. Like last night. It was almost 9:30!!
I know there are parents who are lax in their childrearing but his really take the cake. The poor kid looks and smells like he sleeps in his clothes for days on end. He also wanders the neighbourhood at all hours. I've put him to work when he comes around. I've taken Lucy for a walk with him so he doesn't come in. I've went to his house and met his dad once so they'd know he was hanging with and he (the Dad) didn't even care!!??!!
More and more lately I've blown him off at the door and don't let him in because things come up missing when he's around. I don't know what to do. I swear it's like I'm his only friend. He hasn't been around for a long time but now it's been 3 visits in 2 days. I'm gettting scared to open the dang door again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those of us who know the stalker understand. He can be a really nice kid. It is too bad his parents won't give him any direction in life, maybe you need to have a secret knock for him so you know it is him. Yeah make a secret knock for him. hee hee