Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Baking and Banana Bread

I love bananas I really do but I hate that they go mushy before I get them eaten. I've tried to just buy a couple but I get such weird sympathetic looks from the cashiers I go for the whole bunch. so there I was stuck with 3 moushy bananas. What to do? Make Banana Bread of course. Not just any recipe would do though. Any I want to eat myself has to be Gluten Free. Using 1/2 ground bean flour and 1/2 of the Blue Chip Groups GF blend of potato starch, brown rice flour and tapioca starch. I made Banana Bread. A bit more crumbly than I remember but just as tasty. Maybe, just maybe getting back into baking is a good thing.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Good for you!! I love it! And banana bread. =)