Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Monday, September 29, 2008

Playing for Keeps

Yesterday at church I taught the YW as a group. The lesson was on marriage standards and why it was important to find someone with the same values, morals, ethics and goals. I had all the girls write down which qualities they would like. My brand new squeaky Beehive Trisha said she wanted someone with a 4 wheeler which I thought was really cute. It was pretty scarey teaching it though. I walked in and there were all the Stake Leaders, then Dennis came in too so the adults outnumbered the girls. But the girls were terrific!! They all participated and it went well.
It made me realize that though some of my choices I do regret...like getting more education.... but I will never ever regret marrying the FROG. I love knowing that I'm his wife for eternity.

No comments: