Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Little Did I Know...

I am now in complete sympathy with Baby Sis. Babies are HARD work!!!
Lucy Belle is no bigger than a minute but she really keeps me on my toes. I was so proud of her Thursday...not even one accident in the house. She really earned her treat. Yesterday though she was treating the house like it was one big toilet designed just for her. She piddled and poo'ed wherever she darn well pleased and was completely unco-operative. When I took her outside she just wanted to play. She seems to have the go potty then get a treat thing down but can't quite make the connection that she only gets a treat if she potties outside.
The joys of motherhood.....
She is so funny to watch and has a little hop skippy style of moving around outside. It's like she doesn't really like her belly touching the grass and is trying to avoid it. I still haven't found a collar or harness small enough to fit her but she is still a baby. So i'm hoping she will just grow into the little ones I got.

1 comment:

janalee said...

Oh, she is so cute!! How does Chloe like her?