Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Growing



Lucy Belle is still no bigger than a minute but she is getting bigger every day. Either that or my scales are way off. At the vet on Monday she weighed 2lbs 3oz. She did pretty good didn't seem to mind the shots too much unless you touched her where she got them. She is now 8 weeks old.We've got our own little rhythum going and a pretty good routine.
This is a photo of her with her friend Patches from next door. Patches is a little ShitzTzu and he is 18 months old. Lucy has him completely wrapped around her toes and they play together every couple of days.

2 comments:

janalee said...

Oh isn't she just the cutest little ball of fur?!? I like the pic of her playing with her friend next door ;)

Djinni said...

Lucy is so cute, I didn't know until now you had a new puppy. We should have a puppy shower. I even have some dog bone shaped cookie cutters. I am so happy for you. Djinni