Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Not Another One

Maybe this is the same migraine I had on Friday. It seemed to be gone when I woke up on Saturday so I joined in the fun with Natalie, Patty, Lisa and Trudie at Heartfelt. But by 8:45 it was back and I tried to keep going but by 9:30 I was having the whole auora thing going on and I knew if I didn't get home soon I wouldn't be able to see well enough to drive home. I took some Immetrex when I got home and went straight to bed.
Unfortunately it didn't go away this time. I headed downstairs with the fan because it's Sunday and of course it's nice outside today so the gun club started in just a bit after I woke up. Thank goodness it's closed now but I still have the pounding head thing going on. One good thing though I can actually feel my hair grow when I have them.
Last night while I was still functioning I met my Middle Sis's new sister in law. It was pretty funny but the minute she said her fiancee was Mark Hirz I started to crack up. She will be Jac's SIL sometime this summer and then Jac will have 2 SIL named Tara. Then she'll know what I've gone thru. The newest Tara seems really nice and she's a scrapper so already she meets my approval plus she was wearing all pink so what's not to like? Apparently she and Mark met online at LDS Singles. That's the 4th couple I personally know of now.

No comments: