Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Sunday, March 16, 2008

I am Blessed

with amazing friends and fabulous family!! When I got to Provo there was a note and a plate of thickly frosted Double Dutch Chocolate Cake from Cami at my spot. She had baked a completely Gluten Free Cake and brought it so I could have a treat to eat along with everyone else. How super cool is that? She said the mix she found makes 4 single layers. How neat is that when you can make something small enough that one person doesn't snack on it for a whole month. Best of all though is it actuallly TASTES just like what I remember normal cake tastes like. Others agreed too.
Then Janalee brought me a lovely large Chocolate Chip Cookie that was Gluten Free too! She always brings me something when she knows we will be working on stuff together. Gotta Love her. I snacked on it on the way home until I hit the horrible wind snow fog slick roads coming round Point of the Mountain.
So this morning for breakfast I had Chocolate Cake and milk and for lunch I'm having the rest of my cookie and cheesey broccoli soup.

1 comment:

janalee said...

Just keepin' it real. Because life w/out chocolate is NOT reality!