Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Same Time, Next Year

So last night I stayed up til all hours reading then flipped the TV channel to see the time. Just how lazy is that? I really should plug the clock radio in again but I love my rrom to be really dark. any way back to my story
I turned the channel then discovered that one of my alltime favourite movies was on. I just love this show. Same Time, Next Year.
Alan Alda does such a great job of reacting to Ellen Burstyn's character especially when she comes after going back to school. I totally love his reaction when he discovers she's not wearing a bra. LOL
I love how they insert news TV and music in between each scene. I know that's one of the reasons I love Mr Holland's Opus and Forrest Gump so much too but this movie was out there before them moving the story along with the news of the time period.

No comments: