Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Changes



I love that word. Well really how could you not?
Life = Change
I thought I'd better post early this week since the end of the week promises to be really busy. My oldest nephew Brandon is marrying his sweetie Bridget on Saturday and you guessed it Auntie Vic is doing the flowers for the Bridal Party. Their colours are Hot Pink and bright yellow so I've got these babies on order. SIL T is making the cake so it will go together really easy ( seeing as how this is the 3rd time for the same style) Love just doing the bitty clusters. I'll have to post once it's done.
TD and Other Sis sent out the cutest birth announcements for Emil and sent a couple of more photos in the last email. He's growing right B4 my eyes.
I spent last weekend at my friend Tamara's cabin. Sooo much fun. I decided to go at the last minute since I wasn't up home watching Cherise graduate. She really did alot to make us all feel welcome.
I'm jealous of her cabin's view. It was such a fun ride up there too. I'd never been that direction B4 and didn't know where I was going but it was fun getting there Highway 40 all the way to mile marker 59 was on her directions. It was past Strawberry Res almost to Duchesene.I stopped at the overlook and played with a chipmunk. Spunky little thing. Going over Daniel's Summitt was fun but the Smurf-Mobile made it just fine though. It's like he read the "Little Engine That Could" before we went. I was a bit worried on the gravel road too there were plenty of potholes but once again we made it just fine. He desperately needs a bath but not today. I've got to clear the sCraproom up before the wedding flowers come.

No comments: