Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Friday, March 23, 2007

The Life and Times of a Bachelor Brother

I feel like I've accomplished nothing all week so I decided to see where I've spent my time.
Monday I cleaned my house.
So of course on Tuesday I died, and ended up in bed or on the bathroom floor almost all day. Wenesday was a bit better, I met Tasha at Big Little Brother's and showed her the deplorable mess he had going on. His fridge is still on the front porch. She is going to be soo good for him. She was on the phone telling him the rules....in his own house....it was hysterical! It was also worth every penny! As she cleans she organizes so it was really, really nice. though the MT Diet Orange Sunkist soda cans in the linen closet he's been saving to build a rocket from almost suffered a nasty fate.
She wouldn't let me do anything so I decided to get the hell out her way and took all the laundry over to the wash and dry. It so needed it it, the washer and dryer are still in the garage too. LOL
Twelve loads, $50 and 3 hours later I was back and his house looked so good! She'll be back on an ongoing basis every few days and I'm thrilled with her teams work. She's even going to have her 10 year old come with her on Friday afternoons to give the boys--Parky and Berg--- baths and brush the little stinkers coats out for $5 per dog. Hopefully that will keep the whole Dog hair issue at bay.
He called and is happy too though he couldn't find his socks to get ready for work yesterday. I told him that's why your suppossed to put the clean laundry away! If he'd just opened the garbage sacks on the cedar chest he would have found them. BTW if You are reading this BLB your under-roos are in the other sack.
The guys called and my car's new tire came in from Denver. So I took the car in and it took all of about 10 minutes to solve my 3 day long problem. I guess if finding a hard to fit tire for the FIT is it's biggest issue I have i'll be in good shape. Stinks it wasn't under the warranty but then tires rarely are. At least I'm not on the weenie wheel any longer. To their credit the dealer paid all the shipping and about 1/3 the cost for the frustration I was having trying to find one that matched the others. BLB says I probably should have bought 2 so I'd have a full sized spare but it needs to be on the wheel so I'd need one of them too. $$$$$ I figure that now there are 5 places that know I need them they will be easier to get as my car becomes more and more popular. Which it will be! After all Nat already has her little Copper Cutie to match my Smurf-mobile at Crops. Patty is already convinced too!
Yesterday I died again and was in such pain I was in a Lortab induced haze for most of the day. LOL
Cami came by with the kiddos and I played for a bit with them. My little Ben Dee boy is still cheesing all over so she's going to have to try and see if he is allergic to other stuff too. He's so cute and so happy all the time. I've got him doing Twist and Shout really well and he's starting to cruise round the furniture. He's getting the hang of Peek A Boo and now holds up his arms for Waaayy Big! The older boys were exhausted from going to the Zoo all day and Serina just looked cute and shy so they watched something called Kim Possible.
Today I have another Dr's appointment on the shedule. Yuck!! Then I go se Dr Joe and see if we can't do something about my back. I'm not lifting the Frog any more so it shouldn't be this painful. Somedays I can barely walk, stand or sit still.
Little Sis is having some of the same problems her Dr wants her in PT for the next 3 weeks. If she takes that much time off she may loose some of her DC kids so I may head up there Saturday for a week.

No comments: