Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Saturday, March 17, 2007

I am a Daffodil... Who Knew?

I am a
Daffodil

What Flower
Are You?



My Friend Allison sent me this quiz. It says I'm a Daffodil. That's good because I adore daffodils!!
They are soo pretty I can't wait to see them every year. The Frog's uncle has a huge bunch planted along the fence so every time I go anywhere I tend to pass their home and see them. In the summer there are gorgeous Irises too. I wish I could grow as many lowers as they do. I did get a pretty good start and bought some magic carpet flowers pre-seeded for the front yard from QVC. We'll have to see how things go. They sure looked pretty on the show. LOL Knowing me though I'll most likely kill them in the morning....Did you catch that little nod to the Princess Bride?

No comments: