Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Friday, March 16, 2007

Crazy Women

I met up with Connie yesterday and we went to the CTMH Sale Down at UVSC.
Found some pretty good buys. Stood in line for a long long time.
But I did NOT find any stamp sets. A very few people got some but we were there early....about 1/2 hr after they opened and all they had left was Kawanza and a Christmas one with pointsettas.
Good Deals, LONG Lines, Crazy Women.

Every time I go to something like this I say never again but I always go again.
I got to see Connie's new house. It's sooo beautiful and it's not even completely clean from the construction mess yet though the upstairs sparkles like a new penny. The cleaning crew was there while we were. the house is Huge! Her 3 kids will all have seperate rooms. Something little Austin (4) is really looking forward to, except get this he doesn't like his new blue room. He told me he didn't like the colour about 6 times.
I also said something the framers wanted to do was "stupid" that Connie had made the right choice to change it and he said I couldn't use bad words at their house. LOL
If only he knew...........
I'm getting quite the education from little kids lately.

No comments: