Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Thursday, February 08, 2007

The "Smurf-mobile"






This is my new way fun Honda FIT Sport !!

How cute is that?

The colour is Vivid Pearl Blue.

It's brand spanky new and all mine. In fact I got last one currently available in the entire state of Utah. At least for the next 6 to 8 weeks when 10 more are scheduled to arrive and none of them are in cut colours LOL I completely totally adore it. I never bought a new car B4. It even has that new car smell.

I did all my research and talked with the bank about loans and boring ick stuff like that. I test drove every one of the top 10 in it's class. I super really liked the Dodge Caliber but it was more money and they only had boring black or even more boring white. The Smurf-mobile has instant character! Plus it ranked #1 out of 10 in Car & Driver and Consumer Reports so I'm feeling pretty good about my purchase and best of all the seats fold up and down and all round so I can fit just about anything I care to fit in my FIT.

Sounds like Dr Zuess.......

Oh what can you FIT in your new little FIT?

A Bike and a Trike or 3 little tikes,
It's litttle and cute but not cramped, has all the saftey features like side curtain air bags and weird stuff that people tell you to worry about. Lots of bells and whistles...what do you need with a 6 CD changer anyway? You can only listen to one at a time but it's got it. It's also got super good re-sell value because it is a Honda and it's the best on gas of all the ones I've driven. It's sure different from my van. Nothing rattles or makes noise, it's so quiet..... and if I do want to pull over and sleep the front seats recline all the way to match up with the back ones and make a bed. How cool is that?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

;) I like your smurf-mobile! It's so nice to have that new car smell, and a vehicle that is quiet and well-behaved LOL. We got our first really new [not just new to us] car in November, and I love driving it.
See you Saturday ;)