Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy


Happy Birthday Daddy!! I love you!


I wish I was there to celebrate with you and the rest of the family.

Was not feeling too well yesterday but Dr can't see me til next week anyway. I realized that I had most likley skipped a dose somewhere on Monday but I'm not sure when. I woke with a terrible migraine that had me reaching for the Frog's emergency alert button as I dragged my sorry self into the kitchen to test only to find my blood sugar at 39.

Explained alot about whay I was feeling that way but if I skipped wouldn't that have raised rather than lowered it? I did actually eat though after I talked with Big Little Brother. So I don't what's going on.

five weeks and 2 days. I'm starting to feel halfway alive now. It's so hard without him. I think that the Palmer's must have truly been blessed to go together like they did. I wouldn't like to freeze to death but being alone is the absolute worst. I did some fun things last week for as long as I wanted without worrying about when I had to be home so that was cool.

Sunday night I went with MIL and family to the Palmer's visitation at the old church building. Based on the crowd there ( it was a true madhouse) they were right to hold the service Monday at the Stake Center. I've never been to anything like it. The girls did have some baskets and notecards stashed about and had asked that we share our thoughts about their folks.

This is basically what I wrote.

I met Reed when I was 17 and he showed me and my Aunt a house for our family of 9 to move into. Unlike some of the other Realtors we had talked to, he took me seriously when I'd say no my parents won't like this type floor plan. He not only helped us find the house in the neighbourhood he lived in it had enough bedrooms for us 3 older kids to have rooms of our own. Later I met Steve and when we got engaged it was Loa Fae who helped us with backdrop, flowers and decor for the reception. Two years after that Reed sold us our first house as a couple. I feel I owe him rather alot since if we hadn't lived right there I may have never met my Handsome Frog Charming.

No comments: