Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Friday, February 16, 2007

The Dream Home

Every year for the past 9 years I've entered to win the HGTV Dream Home and failed. This year I'm crossing my fingers and toes that I win. Not only does the house come with all the bells and whistles you also win all the furniture, a car and cash. They even make a matching dog house and give that away as well. This year I entered online and only sent a few by mail. The last few years I've bought a package of index cards, a roll of stamps and handwritten everything on it and mailed a few a day through out the contest dates, along with my online entries.

This year I really HATE the house!! The floor plan is ok but the colours of the furniture is icky. So I will win and take Little Sis with me to see it. Then it will go on the auction block and I'll be set for life. She can have the car! LOL
This year it is in Colorado and is on a ski slope. Fun for some I guess but not fat folk like me. It would be a great place for a scrapbook retreat though. Maybe there is my new business?

No comments: