Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Thursday, March 03, 2011

I am an Idiot!

I am the stupidest person in my life. Lucy was acting like a crazy after the Budha baby left so I asked her if she wanted to go for a ride in the car. Went out to the garage, got in, buckled up, turned the key, put it in gear and stepped on the gas. Then we heard a horrible sound.....it was like fingernails on a blackboard, only really loud with someone squealing. Let's just say Melissa Leo was not the only one who dropped an "F bomb" this week.
I forgot to hit the button to open the garage door!!! It's all broken and bulging out. Right. Like the neighbours aren't going to see it and know exactly what happened. The whole world now has proof positive of what an idiot I am. Plus it will not close all the way. Who knows what types of critters will take it as an open invitation to set up housekeeping. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Join the club. I did that a couple of years ago. Terry wasn't exactly impressed.

Anonymous said...

Looks like I commented on your site 3 times. Don't get this google comment thing. Looks like it doesn't work anyway.