Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Almost 10,000 Days

Well I didn't get a Valentine but I did get to play with flowers and see others getting their Valentine's so that was something to feel grateful about. I was my own Valentine. I wore my Pink jacket, Hot Pink cami and Pink tunic and my fav Hot Pink Crocs. Then I took myself out to a "Red" dinner and before you ask I was at El Rancho Grande where else? Yummy!
Lucy went with me to get the flowers and on part of my deliveries. She wore her Pink sweater too. We had fun. we even went to the Dog Park .....which she adores.

I read an essay about someone being married 10,000 days. The Frog and I almost made it. We were only 41 days short. It's crazy how much I miss him some days. It has gotten easier but not this week. Too much Love in your face all around. Especially on TV.

I'll just have to learn to settle for doggy kisses instead of Frog Kissin'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Join the club. I did that a couple of years ago too. Looks like it runs in the family.

Anonymous said...

Join the club. I did that a couple of years ago. So it runs in the family.

Christy said...

Wish I could've seen you guys all decked out in pink! Love it!