Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wasting the Day Away

Things I have accomplished today.

Absolutely Nuthin!!

Been so sick most of the weekend I can't even think straight. Just about passed out teaching my lesson on Sunday but made it thru. Of course didn't stay for RS afterwards, spent most of today and alot of yesterday on the couch or in the bathroom with horrid stomach cramps. Darn pain pills aren't working at all.
i keep thinking of doing something but everything seems like so........ too much effort.
Did get a visit from my new Visiting Teachers!! Woo Hoo!
Got Lucy out for a walk then about halfway the little pill stopped and kept trying to climb into my arms! She wanted me to carry her cuz it was too cold out for her!! No Way Baby you wanted to walk you walk. Since then it's been Crusty Looks amd the old Stink Eye.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry your havin a bad week. Darn them dogs are almost harder than kids huh. At least I feel like mine is. Hope you feel better soon. Miss ya