Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Thursday, November 19, 2009

November 1983

A couple of days ago I was showing Erin a picture in one of the photo albums and when I was putting it back she noticed a journal on the shelf. I told her it was the Frog's and picked it up. There on the last entry is Steve explaining the process of getting his MS diagnosis. I honestly didn't even know it was there. So many things I'd forgotten or blanked out as too painful to remember. I think it's the longest entry in the whole book. What did come shining thru and brought both of us to tears was his testimony that with God's help he'd get thru it all. A Frog Kiss from the other side.

3 comments:

janalee said...

I love kisses from heaven :) Teary and comforting all at the same time.

Jeanette said...

What a gift!

Unknown said...

How sweet is that. I love Journals if not for only that reason it is a piece of somebody you love when they are gone and you had to stay.