Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Friday, April 03, 2009

Dancing in the Rain


Apparently I do dance in the rain. I don't think what I was doing was actually dancing though, I was just chasing Lucy round with the camera trying to get photo's of her protecting her turf.
The neighbourhood TomCat has it in for her. I swear he comes and sits on the fence just to torment her. She then goes nutso!! Til I let her out and then she really goes beserk. It's like watching a Tasmanian Devil cartoon. She runs jumps twists and twirls all while barking furiously!!
It's actually very very funny to watch. The other day there were 2 cats on the fence and Lucy picked up a stick about 3 feet long and started HITTING the fence with it. What a smart little puppy I have!! Of course the cats are wise to her now and just let her wear herself out til they get bored, then they leave.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny and such a great pic to go with it! I love how smart they are.

Christy said...

That is such a great picture! That whole cat thing is so funny!