Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cousins

Can I just say how very much I love the women I come from?
This week has been all about my extended family and both giving and getting a little compassionate service.
Tuesday Cami helped me chip away at the mountains of stuff in the sCraproom once again. Meanwhile I worked on the storeroom. Even nauseous and pregnant she can out clean, sort and quickly deal with all the cluttery stuff that makes my butt look big. Can you tell I've seen a bit too much of Oprah??
Sarah called a few times to have a reasonably intelligent conversation with someone over 3 feet tall.
Thursday I took Julie up to the U for her liver biopsy at 7am, left at 10:15 to pick up Trina from the Airport (she was flying in from Hawaii) and was able to catch up with a mission buddy of the Frog's waiting to get the car from the valet and took her home for a nap.
Went back up to the U and got Julie and got her settled in. Then yesterday Trina got me motivated to do some spring cleaning, rearranging the familyroom while I cleaned out the fridge and freezer. Cami will be happy to know there is no longer 3 month old expired yogurt in there. Then we went scrapbooking at Roberts 50's Crop with Natalie, Trudie and Patty we both won prizes. I got a Cricut cartridge in the cakewalk and she got a prize for coming the farthest.
Did a bit more cleaning and grocery shopping today. Tonite we've had a nice dinner with TD and Tara while Emil has entertained us all. They are in town for her brother's wedding. All in all a very good week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow quite the busy bees! Glad you had a good time. Miss ya tons