Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Good Gifts
























I just got a call from Heidi Bug who turned 14 just last week thanking me for her B-Day gift. What a good kid she is! All of my nieces and nephews are good kids in fact. But she is special. I've been around her and Em alot more so that may be the reason I'm so partial to them.


I so glad she liked the book and she's excited to be getting the next one in the Twilight series in August that I pre-ordered for her too.


She told me she is going to her first Stake Dance tonight. I told her to be careful of her foot, we don't want to undo all the progress she's made. So NO Polka's, Bunny Hop, Conga Line or Swing for a bit longer. In just 2 years she'll be driving and dating. Where does the time go?

I love these photos that Caralee sent me of the girls at the park. Despite Em being a pesky pill sometimes and almost a 9 year age gap they do love each other and it shows in this photo.

They are so very funny and cute together.


In other news this week Little Gray got some help and built his very first Snowman on Tuesday. Pullman got a pretty heavy snowstorm .....in June!!

Tracy said she didn't get him a coat or anything because you just don't think of things like that for a summer baby.

So at one week old Gray saw snow for the first time.

No comments: