Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Friday, February 22, 2008

Losing Weight

In my efforts to clean the office I've been going through every drawer and box. So far I've taken 8 bags of shredded papers to the recycle bin over by the church, filled both of my trash cans and I still have 4 more file drawers to go through. The office is looking better and better...the Family room not so much. LOL
New curtains got hung today and the walls got scrubbed. they need painting but I'm not going to do that. I've also relocated the counter, the computer and opened the boxes of the Silohuette and the scanner I still need a longer USB cable to run them but we're on the way. I felt a bit funny tossing all those Ensigns and old scrap magazines but I also kept telling myself they are all online now.Ain't technology wonderful???
I figure I've lost about 125 lbs just this week. At this rate I'll be super skinny and more organized than I've been since we built the house years ago.

1 comment:

janalee said...

*singing* "Lift that box, tote that bale..."
You're really working hard! You should feel pretty good about it ;)