Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cleanliness is next to

Nothing!!
Yes that's right. Nuthin
No tired old cliches for me. I can actually Walk Into the office without looking where I am going!!! Woo Hoo!! It's been a true Herculean task to get down and clean the thing. I'd rather scrub toilets. It's needed cleaning and sorting and mucking out since before the Frog died so of course it's truly awful. I actually took a couple of photos but they are truly nasty so I'm not going to post them. I had the help of some of my Beehives and their little Sister. The four of us worked on it for about 3 1/2 hours then we went to dinner at Chili's to celebrate. Today I've just had to finish dusting and vacumn.
I can see the desk. I can see the counter. There is hope that sometime this afternoon the scanner I bought last year while come out of the box and get hooked up.
I'm doing a Happy Dance in the middle of the floor...cuz I can actually SEE the floor. We found $2.83, my pink Sunday sandals, a bunch of wedding announcements and flower photos that need scrapped,and oooddles and grundles of stuff to donate to the MS Society. Happy Happy Joy Joy!

No comments: