Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Turkey Day

Since tommorrow is Thanksgiving I decided to think about what I have to be thankful for today. sort of to put me in the graditude mood. So in no particular order at all........
I'm thankful
that I have the family I do.
for the little switch that allows me instant heat on cold chilly mornings like today.
for sweaters and slippers. ( see above)
that all I have to do is ask and I'm taken care of.
that Marie made it to the finals on DWTS way to go!! Two church members get to compete!
that the cornbread I made yesterday...yes I did it again and actually baked...turned out so I can make cornbread stuffing that I can eat and enjoy.
for Craig taking the Christmas box to Washington with him so I can save money on shipping.
that Heidi gets to keep her foot and is doing a little better.
that Emma provides me such entertainment.
that I knew and loved my Frog and that he loved me.
for the Gospel of Jesus Christ that helps me from going crazy missing the Frog because I know that I will see him again.
for my truly dear friends, they encourage and inspire me, plan my social life, clean my gutters and treat me like family.
for my Smurf-mobile...gas is currently $3.11 a gallon and he sips it slowly.
for Pumpkin custard...it smells so good baking
for screwdrivers and the helpful guy at the Hardware store who kept looking til we found the right faucet handle to fix my leaky shower.
for my new church callings that will give me a social life wether I want to have one or not. LOL

My life is really packed full of blessings

No comments: