Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I Get By with a Little Help From My Friends

Woke to a nice surprise yesterday! m came up and weeded my terribly overgrown flowerbeds. Granted because the yarrow has gone to seed they are still sporting a lot of brown seed pods but it look 10,000 times better. I need to go gather them and put them in the back yard beds for next year. I just love the feathery foliage.
Good thing too since together we are hosting our neighbourhood Block Party Thursday night. My end of the street is eaisier to block off and I have 4 big tables we can use to serve from. We are both hoping to get to know some of our neighbours better. Alot of move-ins, move-outs this past year.
I'm sort of hoping MJ and N will come from next door in full costume. that would be a hoot for the neighbours down the street who don't believe we have real sword fights up here. I do however have photos to prove it!! LOL
If C shows in his Mountain Man re-inactment costume even better.
It's a BYOMD party with a potluck and we'll have a bunch on grills. Good Times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun Vicky! Hope things are going well for you! Love ya girl!