Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Feeling Festive

For the very first time in years I had someone to go Christmas shopping with. Big Little Brother came up and we went to Lunch, then home to play with my Merry Christmas to me….to Vicky from Vicky Nook Tablet. Yeah for me from QVC! LOL

While he was checking out all the free apps it came with  we looked on Fandango and saw the new Muppet Movie was starting in 1/2 hour. We looked at each other and stated to sing the theme song. Off we went.

 

Apparently the school kids are actually still in school and the parents with itty bitty little kids are too young to appreciate an 80’s Classic like “what we call the Muppet Show.” We were the only ones in the theatre!! We sang all the old familiar songs, laughed at the grumpy old men in the box seats, winced at Miss Piggy’s  all about “Moi” and whiney “Kermiy.” It was great fun! Then we went Christmas shopping to Toys R Us and over to the VF mall, bought more gifts and checked out all the changes there.

Of course once we got home and sorted out the packages Blane took off and left all his stuff here for Auntie Vic to wrap! LOL So I’m taking a little break from wrapping and watching the Glee Christmas Episodes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I sooooo want to see the muppets and my kids don't! So I will go by my lonseome when my kids are back in school for now it is Chipmunks.