Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I hate my Hands!!!

I took my nails off a few weeks ago after literally having them on for the better part of the last 6 years. I just can’t justify the expense anymore. I did learn enough to do my own for special occasions even though the right hand never really looks right.

Now I’m willing to bite the bullet somewhere else in the budget to work my long nails back in. I can’t spell worth crap while I’m typing. They get even a tiny bit of white showing and it rips and tears, usually in layers. It’s painful and absolutely butt ugly!

I’ve tried to keep them painted but even that is looking pretty hacked after a day or two. Nothing seems to stick very long and even a clear coat peels off.

1 comment:

Dawn Laura said...

I feel your pain. I miss my long, manicured nails too.

Stinking economy. :/