Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

My Brush with Death…….or How Lucy Saved My Life

there I was just minding my own business stirring my soup at the stove, when Lucy started whine-ing wanting to go out. Since I pretend to be the master of my domain and she ain’t the Boss of Me I told her to wait. Then she grabbed my pant leg and starting tugging. I’m thinking allright already and went to open the door for her.

Just as I got by the table Crash Boom Clatter the Potrack over the island came crashing down!!! Pots, pans and mugs were flying everywhere and the entire potrack was swinging wildly from the one hook that held back and forth right where my head was just seconds before!!

Thanks to LucyBelle I’m not lying dead on the floor from a skull fracture or bleeding out from cuts inflicted by broken crockery. Scary Stuff…….

I gave her extra treats. Good Puppy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow thanks Lucy life wouldn't be the same without you Vicki :) Glad to hear that Lucy listens to the spirit. LOL

Jeanette said...

Aaah, what a little hero, give her kisses for me.