Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Why Is It?

....that some people say in print or on the phone things they'd never say to someone's face? Or maybe they would and I just don't associate with people who talk like this.
This was the message I opened up while playing FarmTown on FaceBook tonight. I don't know exactly why it really irritates me that this was sent by Ms Monica on Sunday but it does


___I think you're full of shit. I am on facebook everyday. Stop sending me crap!___


This was my response________________

If you are on FaceBook EVERY day you obviously have plenty of time to waste. So I can't believe that you don't know of a very simple little keystroke you may use that will allow you to put people on Ignore. Which if you if you had understood the rules lets you un-friend them and cut them out of your Facebook life completely.
Since I don't know a Monica at all IRL (unless Ms Monica is only a screen name for gaming) I must have either hired you or worked for you on the FarmTown game. Either you must have asked to be on my Buddy/Friend list and I must have agreed, or vice versus. However I will have absolutely no problem at all deleting you off my list forever. If you will delete me from yours I would, of course, appreciate it.
If you need help finding the directions on how to do this, please message me again and I will tell you exactly where to go to get them.

I thought I was extremely polite. Don't You?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep I do! I hate it when people do stuff like that. By the way how is lil lucy. Is she gettin fat yet?

Christy said...

Yes, very polite, and hope you get the chance to tell her "where to go." Some people are so rude.