Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Rainbow

My friend had this on her blog and I think it really fits her personality. Being the rather adventurous soul that I am I took the quiz too. No big surprise! my rainbow sees PINK proving once again that Pink is not a colour it is an ATTITUDE!!
Your rainbow is intensely shaded red, violet, and pink.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What is says about you: You are a grateful person. You appreciate beauty and craftsmanship. You are patient and will keep trying to understand something until you've mastered it. You get bored easily and want friends who will keep up with you.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So fitting!

Christy said...

I like how your rainbow practically matches your blog background. =)