Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Singing is Like Praying........Twice!

I just got back from a Stake Fireside where the group Jericho Road were the featured speakers. It was really wonderful. We've been having some really choice speakers and they have all been exceptional but tonite was the best so far. Lynette came and brought Travis and his friend in from Grantsville, Karen and Kathy each brought their kids too so it was quite a group. Plus bonus both Travis and Eugenia were in the same building at the same time!
The second song they preformed was Every Single Tear. This is by far my favourite song I played it over and over those first few months after the Frog died. Still makes me cry.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

{{{Hugs}}}} I am glad they sang your song for you.

How have you been? I have been thinking about you lately.