Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Sunshine and Wet Dogs

So here I am in Idaho. I just got in the Smurf-mobile and came up on Sunday. I was going to come up last week but BIL was sick so I stayed home.
I think I'm having a good time visiting. Since Little Sis does daycare I've gotten to play with babies the last couple of days. For some reason even the "stinky" babies smell better than the older kids after they've played outside. C says her kid smells because it's something to do with their being brunettes. I think that all the toddlers are guilty of wet dog smelling hair after they've been outside. She of course doen't HAVE dogs ( the whole family has allergies) but Em definitely has wet dog smelling hair after playing hard in the sunshine all day.

Speaking of Em, She keeps wanting to brush my hair. I guess today the thrill finally wore off. She'a a bit upset that I cut it again I guess. It's not long enough to go up into a pony and so she is frustrated. Plus if she combs mine, it's only fair I get to comb hers, right? not so good when you're 4 and tangled. LOL

She has lots of cute friends that come and play with her. One little girl Zoe has been here all week and is so cute. She doesn't say much yet but she's really cute and has clothes even Chloe is jealous of. Yesterday we got to play with Ella she's a darling little 2 yr old redhead with naturally curly hair, just falls about her in ringlets. She has huge blue eyes too. Marko and Andrei are here all week too because their folks are buying a new house close by. They both just let Emma bully them something awful. I guess she learned the whole " My House, My Rules" from me. Little Ryan actually stands up to her and Zoe just ignores her completely so it's funny to watch. Zoe is also a little Brunette with the cutest little monkey face.

She looks enough like Em they could be sisters. They have the same haircut and everything.

Logan's a bit of a pill but he is really fun to cuddle. I thought I'd won him over cuz I got him laughing a bit playing peek a boo but he must of forgotten he liked me after he had his nap. the best baby is Noah. He is just so very happy give him a little attention and he'll giggle and grin and have a really super good time. C has a little Johnny Jumper and he really loves to bounce in it and he jabbers away to his own little songs.


1 comment:

Trudie said...

Glad you are having a good time! It's great to be able to play with the babies but not be the Mom!! LOL